18 November 2008

REFLECTIONS (sth not a quiz)

a special reflections/thanks post

well, this is a special reflection post, as requested by some people that i do not constantly blog about quizzes. so yea, i'll be reflecting on some of the stuff in the past few months/years in my life.

so yea, i guess i havent been grateful enough to those people around me who have helped me a lot & i guess that like i havent cared enough for the people who actually matter to me.

anyways, thats all being emo XDD & i guess reflections shouldnt always be emo so yea, i guess that this is like more of a thank you post.

well thanks to all those guys who have helped me like through hpps & for those ppl who have entetained me, put up with me & helped me become a better person.

thanks to those guys who actually didnt ignore me when i went on & on abt my boring stuff. & to those ppl who organised all those hpps gatherings, plus those people who organise those oh-so-awesome parties.

i guess i'm not used to blogging abt stuff other than quizzes, so this would be short hahas, i guess thats all. XDD

.

No comments: