27 November 2008

a meme from michelle who took it from elaine (huang)

Randomly choose 22 song titles and fill them in into the questions (as answers) in order.
MY SONG TITLES:

1. Come As You Are - Nirvana
2. Havana Affair - The Ramones
3. Dani California - Red Hot Chili Peppers
4. First Date - Blink-182
5. Feeling This - Blink-182
6. Always - Blink-182
7. Let It Be - The Beatles
8. I Fought The Law - The Clash
9. Summer - Sum 41
10. Little Things - Good Charlotte
11. Welcome To Paradise - Green Day
12. Rhythms - Sum 41
13. Basket Case - Green Day
14. Still Waiting - Sum 41
15. When Your Heart Stops Beating - +44
16. Knocking On Heavens Door - Bob Dylan
17. Back In Black - AC/DC
18. I'm Just A Kid - Simple Plan
19. We're Not Gonna Take It - Twisted Sister
20. I Am A Rock - Simon & Garfunkel
21. Nothing On My Back - Sum 41
22. Heart Attack - Sum 41

1. If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say?
Come As You Are (hahas, yea i couldnt have phrased it better)

2. How would you describe yourself?
Havana Affair (hmm, wad does this mean exactly??)

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Dani California (erm, California?? O.O nahh XDD)

4. How do you feel today?
First Date (my first date today?? O.O i wish XDD)

5. What is your life's purpose?
Feeling This (hmm to feel stuff?? O.O)

6. What is your motto?
Always (Always slack?? XPP)

7. What do your friends think of you?
Let It Be (ok, new years resolution will to let stuff be as it is XDD)

8. What do you think of your parents?
I Fought The Law (excuse me, my parents, not me)

9. What do you think about very often?
Summer (YES, THE BEST SEASON OF THE YEAR XDD)

10. What is 2 + 2?
Little Things (hmm 4 is considerably little in a sense, Tai-Ti sense XDD)

11. What do you think of your best friend?
Welcome To Paradise (hmm, me or them??)

12. What do you think of the guy/girl you like?
Rhythms (SHE must have rhythm XDD)

13. What is your life story?
Basket Case (yes, i am a basket case XDD)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Still Waiting (of course i'm still waiting to grow up)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
When Your Heart Stops Beating (when your heart stops beating, i'll be there to give CPR XDD)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Knocking On Heavens Door (i rather be the 1 playing the song, be it guitar or drums XDD)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Back In Black (hmm i guess i would be wearing black @ my funeral)

18. What is your hobby/interest?
I'm Just A Kid (i love being a kid XDD)

19. What is your biggest fear?
We're Not Gonna Take It (i'm not gonna take my biggest fear, of course i wouldnt XDD)

20. What is your biggest secret?
I Am A Rock (my heart is a rock?? O.O cool XDD)

21. What do you think of your friends?
Nothing On My Back (they arent a burdan to me?? of course they arent XDD)

22. What will you post this as?
Heart Attack (nahh, i wouldnt XDD)


Tag

- E Lim
- Ashlynna
- Anne
- Melissa
- Benjamin
- Matthew Tjoeng
- Deepak
- Rachel
- Deborah (though she wont see this XDD)

No comments: