23 February 2009

Stolen from Michelle: I screwed up 51% of my teenage life

Almost failed this copied quiz XPP

TAG 25 FRIENDS; REMEMBER TO TAG THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU!

[x] Gotten detention. (Class DC!)
[ ] Gotten your phone taken away in class.
[ ] Gotten suspended.
[ ] Gotten caught chewing gum.
[ ] Gotten caught cheating on a test.

Total: 1

[x] Arrived late to class more than 5 times.
[x] Didn’t do homework over 5 times.
[ ] Turned at least 3 projects in late.
[x] Missed school cause you felt like it. (I wish!)
[x] Laughed so loud you got kicked out of class.

Total : 5

[ ] Got your mom / dad etc. to get you out of school.
[ ] Texted people during class.
[ ] Passed notes.
[x] Threw stuff across the room.
[x] Laughed at the teacher.

Total :7

[ ] Pulled down the fire alarm
[x] Went on myspace , facebook , xanga , etc. on the computer at school.
[x] Took pictures during school hours.
[x] Called someone during school hours.
[ ] Listened to an iPod , CD , etc. during class.

Total : 10


[x] Threw something at the teacher.
[x] Went outside the classroom without permission.
[x] Broke the dress code.
[ ] Failed a class.
[ ] Ate food during class.

Total : 13

[x] Gotten a call from school.
[ ] Couldn’t go on a field trip cause you behaved badly.
[x] Didn’t take your stuff to school.(I remember one time in pri school I forgot to bring my entire hw file... so I had to tell every teacher that I didn't bring my hw because of that!)
[x] Gotten a detention and didn't go.
[ ] Stuck up your middle finger at a teacher when they were not looking.
[ ] Cursed during class loud enough so the teacher could hear.

Total : 16

[ ] Faked your parents signature
[ ] Slept in class.
[ ] Cursed at a teacher to their face.
[x] Copied homework

Total: 17

Multiply by 3: 51
Then repost this as "I screwed up __% of my teenage life"


51% aint too bad XPP (or good either)

.

No comments: